- Coming Home
- Screen City Biennial, Stavanger Norway
- Portal to an Alternative Reality, Emerson Urban Arts
- The Augmented Landscape
- Everywhere but Nowhere
- Paseo Portal, Securing the Virtual Border
- Art Prospect
- apexart, Space Between the Skies
- ZERO1 American Arts Incubator
- LACMA Art + Technology, EEG AR: Things We Have Lost
- Art in Odd Places, 14th & AR, New York City
- Border Memorial: Frontera de los Muertos
- LACMA, Hans RichtAR
- Orators, Rostrums, and Propaganda Stands
- Flotsam & Jetsam
- School Shootings eMorial
- SFMOMA AR
- Platonic Solids
- American Plutocracy
- Water wARs
- Monument to César Chávez
- Monumento a las Mujeres Desaparecidas
- La Loteria Aumentada
- Mapping Ararat
- Peace Doors
- DéchARge de Rebut Toxique
- Azadi SquARed
- U.S. Iraq War Memorial
- Imaging Place
- Early Work and Influences
- Public Art Dialogue, Special Issue, Digital Public Art
- “Border Memorial: Frontera de los Muertos,” Hyperrhiz 12
- “ManifestAR: an augmented reality manifesto,” SPIE
- “Miami Virtue and the Ulmer Tapes,” Small Cities Imprint
- “The Ulmer Tapes”
- ” Imaging Place: The Choragraphic Method,” Rhizomes, Vol. 18.
- “Place and the Electrate Situation,” Rhizomes, Vol. 13.
- “Image Emergency: A Psychogeography of Miami,” Leonardo, Vol. 36, No. 3, pp. 197 – 198.
Category Archives: LACMA
EEG AR Clinic at LACMA’s Art + Technology Lab EEG AR Clinic, photo stream, February 14, 2015. EEG AR Clinic, photo stream, February 21, 2015.
AR Viewing at LACMA’s Plaza Events were listed on LACMA’s calendar, http://lacma.org/eeg-ar-things-we-have-lost. AR Viewing on LACMA Plaza, photo stream, February 12, 2015. AR Viewing on LACMA Plaza, photo stream, February 19, 2015.
Last week, the official EEG AR: Things We Have Lost page launched on LACMA.org. The map is dynamic with active sites and will develop over the course on the next three months.
By Dorothy Santos The New Asterisk Sept/Oct 2014